Pages

December 31, 2011

Happy New Year...




























It's hard to believe that 2011 has already come & gone. For me, it was a year of reaching life goals, pursuing photography, getting back to some writing and making new friends. It was also a year of family tragedy, overseas travel with friends & alone and an unexpected but happy return to Antarctica.  I couldn't have asked for more from 2011 and I said goodbye to her with the wave of a glass and a good stomp to live music at the South Pole. 

2012 is just breaching the horizon and I feel good about it. I hope to put a direction back in my life, that peaceful resolutions can be found for my family and that I can continue to find time for creative pursuits. I never keep resolutions, so I won't make any here this year, but I do hope to achieve much in the way of life dreams in the coming year. And I hope the same for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment