Pages

January 13, 2010

Postage Stamps of the Week!

I'm finally back with 'Stamps of the Week' for 2010. Of course one of my lofty goals is to get these out EVERY week for 2010, even though it's taken me 2 weeks to get out the first small set... Well here are some recent finds from my larger general collection.

I like the pink stamp with a soldier- you just don't see that every day.



This bird looks like he's in charge. I love the black and white, and it's a bird. So you can't really go wrong with this stamp...



Great design!



The French have some of THE best all-time stamps and this one is no exception.



Some of favorite stamps are triangle stamps and ship stamps- I have smaller collections of both. Now which collection to put this one into??!



More stamps next week- I may do some large stamp sheets which I have floating around in my studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment