I'm a little late on wishing everyone a Happy New Year, but here it is. Happy New Year.
I spent the end of 2010 into the beginning of 2011 with four of my best friends in Huntsville. They all pitched in a bought me a plane ticket and it was one of the most memorable NYE I've ever spent. There was a massive rain & lightening storm all around and I stood in the rain with my best friend getting drenched for ages listening to the booming thunder and booming music from the house. It was a glorious way to ring in the new year.
When I came home I was greeted with snow on the ground and cold temps. Neither of which we had seen yet this season when I left just a couple of days before. I love rain and snow so I couldn't be happier with it. And I couldn't help snapping a couple of photos.
Here are my resolutions for the new year:
1. Never be without a camera. And use them.
2. Write 1 snail mail letter a month. Because who doesn't love receiving a snail mail letter?
3. Paint more. Internet less.
4. Graduate from college. Because 22 years is a really long time to wait.
5. Turn 40 and be happy about it. Life has never been so good!
Perhaps not the most noble of resolutions but they're all doable and I like doable. What are you going to do in 2011?