Pages

May 16, 2011

Half Frame Fun

I picked up an old Olympus Penn camera a while back for my vintage shop but the test shots came back today and I'm not sure I'll be able to part with it now...  The pictures came out pretty well in my opinion- especially considering that I was just randomly snapping without much focus, as time permitted and when I remembered to throw the camera in my bag.

This little camera shoots half frames on 35mm film so for every normal sized frame, you get two pictures.  Which is one reason it took me so long to finish the test shots.  72 photos is a lot.  The color & clarity from this camera is incredible for such a small, hand-held camera.  I didn't use a tri-pod for any of these and no post-processing was done other than cropping into single frames.

It's a somewhat rare camera, but a fun one if you can get your hands on one...
































Happy Monday!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment