Pages

February 20, 2010

It's Hip to be Square! No, really...

I've been working on some new botanical pieces lately. I've mentioned the 'Physics & Flowers' series that I'm working on, but I'm also working on some smaller square flower pieces. I seem to be stuck on squares and flowers at the moment...

This little painting is a mixed media piece that is still in progress, which I'll probably finish this weekend after I hit upon the right paper to complete it.



This was my first gocco print on my new-used gocco printer. I hand painted and stamped this one. I like the gocco process, but I think I like pulling prints from glass just a little more. Perhaps because printing from glass only gives you one image, rather than being able to pull 75 or 100 prints.



I'm also in the midst of finishing a larger painting that is, yes, full of flowers. A globe full of flowers to be exact. It's fun, but slow...

No comments:

Post a Comment