Pages

February 26, 2010

Stamps of the Week: Chile!

Today's stamps are direct from Chile.  Hubdude just returned from his annual trip to Antarctica and spent a little time traveling through Chile on his way back and he brought me a packet of really great stamps.  These are some of the highlights.


















I seem to be running across a lot of airplane stamps lately.  I think I'm going to pull these along with my others from my main collection and start a smaller plane collection.

 

I think I've mentioned before that I separate collection of stamps with ships, so I was really happy to see some new additions.



















I'm always a fan of the really tiny stamps that some countries have.  These are no exception:














 
All in all, a very nice haul of stamps!  Thanks Peter!

No comments:

Post a Comment