Pages

May 26, 2009

'Winter Flowers' is finally finished

This is the large piece that I've been working on for what seems like a really long time. At the last minute, I decided to paint the stems and I'm happy with how it turned out. I put so many hours into this piece that I finally lost track of the total.


I used a lot of really great vibrantly colored stamps in this piece and think it might be time to replenish my stamp holdings. It's not that I don't still have a lot, but it takes a lot of stamps to come up with a very small percentage of these fabulous colors.





Tomorrow I will have some cool 'stamps of the week' to show you.

1 comment:

  1. Saw your work in the Metsy treasury a few days ago, wow! what amazingly vibrant pieces, awesome work with stamps, the detailed photos show how much work you have put into, gorgeous! regards, T. (PoppyPlace on Etsy)

    ReplyDelete