Pages

April 30, 2009

New Things in the Works...

I can't believe it's already Thursday- I've been totally slacking on my blog updates for the last 2 weeks.  That will hopefully change once I get past next Wednesday and my last final for the semester.  

I've been working on a few new things lately.  I'm creating a series of little ACEOs.  Who doesn't love affordable art?  This is my favorite so far, it reminds me of a kite:



I've also been working on my blockhead animal designs.  They're evolving into even more blocky creatures, and a little more fashionable as well.  Look for those to be rolled out sometime in the next two weeks.  

I did create a penguin blockhead as a gift for one of my friends that I used to work with in the Antarctic program.  Please say hello to Pablo the Penguin:

 

Others things I'm working on- pastels and watercolors.  But don't worry, they incorporate stamps too.  I'm interested in doing some subtle backgrounds for my next round of trees and flowers.  

Next week my really big project is to paint the studio.  I only have one day to do it in, but it's only about 80 sq ft, so it should be doable.  I've been staring at the walls for about 6 months now thinking that they need to be change colors and next week is the week to do it.  On Thursday to be exact.  Anyone feel like painting?

1 comment:

  1. I'll be working for a yet undisclosed location that day.

    ReplyDelete