Pages

April 16, 2009

Pay Your Art Forward

I just saw this idea on someone's blog (http://verredesign.blogspot.com/) and decided to join in the fun- I think this is just a really great idea to share your creativity with the world.

Follow these instructions if you want to join the fun.

Brave People Make Things so get excited and make things….

The first five (5) people to respond to this post will get something made by me.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. What you get is what you get- but of course I hope you'll like it...

2. What I create will be just for you, with love.

3. It’ll be done this year (2009)- most likely sometime in the summer.

4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. I might bake something for you and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!

5. I reserve the right to do something strange:)

6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to blog.

7. Send your mailing address to me- after I contact you.

IMPORTANT: This offer won't work if I don't see you post your own blog to pay this forward.

This text was borrowed from http://verredesign.blogspot.com/

Play nice and make things! It’s going to be a great adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment